- The composer has to be present at the party personally
- Only one entry per composer and competition allowed
- In case that we will have to apply preselection: disqualified entries will not be spread and will not be votable.
- Maximum allowed playing time is 4 minutes. Tunes that go beyond this limit will be faded out.
- The use of copyrighted material is not allowed
- All contributions for the music, graphics and videocontent compos will be released under a Creative Commons Licence. Look here for more information!
- the entry has to be delivered as .OGG or .MP3 file with at least 160kbit/s average bitrate.
- You will have to provide a list of tools you used in creating your entry. This information will be shown on the bigscreen.
- the filesize limit is 1.457.664 bytes compressed (ZIP/LHZ, no RAR!)
- .MOD/.S3M/.XM/.IT : replayed with XMPlay (native support)
- .MED/.NST/.STM : replayed with ModPlug Sound System Input Plugin for XMPlay
- .TFM/.TFMX/.TFX : replayed with Winamp2 TFMX player v1.25 Plugin for XMPlay
- Renoise without VST
Fixed Style Music
- IMPORTANT: This year we decided to hold a music competition with a fixed style, which is "Western" (d'uh)
- You can hand in entries in one of the allowed formats of either the Streamed or the Tracked Music competition
- This is a cross-platform competition for all available machines (PC, C64, VIC20, Z80 Spectrum, Atari, NES, Amiga ECS...). Please bring special converters with you if your machine does not connect to a standard stereo mini headphone plug.
- The entry has to be delivered as executable program and you'll have to prove that it works on the real machine (e.g. bring it with you and show the organizers)
- Maximum filesize of the executable is 32768 bytes (129 blocks and 2 bytes on C64)
- We won't show any screen contents during the competition
- Maximum allowed pre-calculation time: 30 seconds
- We will provide a C64 for the replaying of SID entries. Please tell us which SID-version you need on the submission form otherwise we will automatically use a 8580 SID
- If possible, provide a MP3/OGG encoded version of your tune